Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Teen Mom last night

Haha I know I know, most people on this board either don't watch or do watch cuz its fun to watch trainwrecks. But for those who did happen to catch last nights episode...comments?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Teen Mom last night

• Options
    Last night was my first time watching that show and I am scarred.  For life. 
    "I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy." J.D. Salinger Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm watching it right now. I DVRd it.

I dont understand how Amber's kid rarely has a right amount of clothes on. Do they live where its hot or what? She almost always has no pants on. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I watch it.. It's always really sad to me.

I feel bad for Caitlyne.. seems like her life has always been hard and always will be until she can cut ties from her mom.

Maci - I hope she and her boyfriend go to counseling.  Seems like their families are good and they can make it if the guy just pulls his head out of his ass.

Farrah - that girl is such a dum dum.  She probably has the most opportunity of anyone and she is trying to fvck it up at every turn.

And the other one... the bigger girl - She needs some anger management stat and some stronger meds. 

• Options
    It was sad. I can't believe the things they do. I was a teen mom (had DD1 at 18) and had the difficulty of dealing with a very premature baby, and NEVER did I act that way. I was talking to DH about it last night, and asked if he thought it was bc we were married before we got pregnant. I don't know, but I feel sorry for some of those babies.
  • Options
    imagePumpkin111:

I feel bad for Caitlyne.. seems like her life has always been hard and always will be until she can cut ties from her mom.

Maci - I hope she and her boyfriend go to counseling.  Seems like their families are good and they can make it if the guy just pulls his head out of his ass.

Farrah - that girl is such a dum dum.  She probably has the most opportunity of anyone and she is trying to fvck it up at every turn.

And the other one... the bigger girl - She needs some anger management stat and some stronger meds. 

this. word for word!

my heart really goes out to Caitlyne, but i think the rest of them could stand some sense slapped into them a few times. 

• Options
    imagePumpkin111:

LOL.  This is so on target.

"I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy." J.D. Salinger Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagesmellycat15:

I'm watching it right now. I DVRd it.

I dont understand how Amber's kid rarely has a right amount of clothes on. Do they live where its hot or what? She almost always has no pants on. 

I'm pretty sure she's from the lovely state of Indiana...it's not hot.  She needs more clothes.  Ridiculous. 

• Options
    I usually catch the reruns but that show makes my heart ache.  I feel so bad for those babies and how Caitlynn's mom treats her.  I'm glad that show is showing how hard it is to be a teen mom and not glamorizing it.
  • Options
    imagePumpkin111:

And her FI, Gary, needs a reality check and some balls.

• Options

I secretly love watching that show Stick out tongue

Farrah = hot mess w/ her priorities all jacked up.  and wtf is up with her calling her father by his first name.  rude and disrespectful, imho.  not to condone violence/child abuse but i can totally see why her mom slapped her on the other show.

Maci - I like her and hope that her and her BF work it out.  I didn't like the way he was treating her in previous episodes but he seemed genuine in missing her, that or else he was super horny.

Amber - definitely needs stronger meds and/or some me/alone time.  it is a lot of work being at home with a lo 24/7 and it doesn't seem like her bf does much.  my dh is always amazed when he sees other fathers who don't do diapers.

Caitlyne - poor girl.  hope it works out for her at tyler's mom's house.

• Options
    I cringed every time one of those babies was picked up.  Everyone seems so rough with them.  I still pick Baby D up like she's made of glass.
  • Options
    imagemanda_mullins:
    imagePumpkin111:

this. word for word!

my heart really goes out to Caitlyne, but i think the rest of them could stand some sense slapped into them a few times. 

Well said, well said. Oh and WTF MTV - do you think they intervene at all when they are being unsafe?

• Options
    imagePearlGirl519:
    imagePumpkin111:

And her FI, Gary, needs a reality check and some balls.

Ugghhh, yea.. That guy seems nice but so lazy.  Honestly, his weight scares me.. I feel like he's going to have a heart attack at any moment.  I hope they end up okay.

• Options

imagekit443:

Well said, well said. Oh and WTF MTV - do you think they intervene at all when they are being unsafe? 

No.. not at all.  I've seen them do behind the scenes things on how they film true life and other series like this.. and they don't intervene at all.  They say it's gut wrenching to not be able to step in sometimes.

• Options
    imagePumpkin111:

imagekit443:

No.. not at all.  I've seen them do behind the scenes things on how they film true life and other series like this.. and they don't intervene at all.  They say it's gut wrenching to not be able to step in sometimes.

Oh man. I really hope they would step in if the sh!t really hit the fan.

• Options

Out of all of the girls Caitlynn is definately the most mature for making the right choice for her daughter. Her and her boyfriend knew they couldn't give her the life she deserved so they opted for the next best thing, a couple that could.  My heart breaks for her though!  She knew she couldn't bring her DD into the family situation that she was living in! Heck I don't know how she stayed around so long with that asshat of a stepdad!  No wonder her BF doesn't get along with him!  It is strange though that Caitlynn and her BF are step-brother/sister!

• Options
    imagerisysmama:

I secretly love watching that show Stick out tongue

Farrah = hot mess w/ her priorities all jacked up.  and wtf is up with her calling her father by his first name.  rude and disrespectful, imho.  not to condone violence/child abuse but i can totally see why her mom slapped her on the other show.

Maci - I like her and hope that her and her BF work it out.  I didn't like the way he was treating her in previous episodes but he seemed genuine in missing her, that or else he was super horny.

Amber - definitely needs stronger meds and/or some me/alone time.  it is a lot of work being at home with a lo 24/7 and it doesn't seem like her bf does much.  my dh is always amazed when he sees other fathers who don't do diapers.

Caitlyne - poor girl.  hope it works out for her at tyler's mom's house.

Everything you said was in my  head. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My heart goes out to catelynn! That poor girl has more crap going on then any of those girls!......Maci is my fave. Her & Ryan have a long way to go if they do want to make the relationship work, which I don't think it will.....Amber..wtf can I say. She is better off w/o Gary. He's worthless. Idc if you pay bills, there is a lot more you need to do to be a good father & make your relationship work..so I can't blame Amber for being on edge all the time.....as for Farrah..her parents just need to kick her sorry @ss out of the house! She wants to do what she wants, then don't do it under your parents roof.
  • Options

Something about Catelyn irks me. I don't know what it is. I feel sad for her but she made the right choice in her situation. The dude with a mullet needs a swift kick to the nuts. I hate how her family always tells them how horrible their decision was but she seems to egg them on sometimes.

I actually like Maci. I think she is the best mother out of all of them and is trying to make the best out of being a young mom. I actually hope her and Ryan get back together.

Farrah and Amber are train wrecks.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"