Indiana Babies
Options

Have you been to weddings any of these places?

I called Laurel Hall, and they are booked all of October and the weekend in November we were thinking--boo!  Curious if any of you have experience with these places:

Mavris Center

Park Tudor--Clowes Commons

Central Library

Sheraton (formerly Radisson) panoramic ballroom

Palomino Ballroom

Skyline Club

Plum Creek golf club

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Have you been to weddings any of these places?

• Options
    That sucks Laurel Hall was booked!  :(  I haven't been to any of those places, but I think jenben had her reception at Mavris.  The library would be neat since it's still new and not many people have probably been there. 
  • Options

I've been to Plum Creek Golf Club.  It was really nice and I remember the food being pretty good as well.  I think it's pretty inside and there's also a deck attached that people can go out on.  It looks out over the golf course.  I don't think our friends had any trouble with the coordinator at all.  I also think it'd be relatively easy to get to from the church you're looking at. 

Good luck! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The Sheraton's panoramic ballroom is GORGEOUS!!!  I've been to a couple receptions there.
  • Options
    Plum Creek you have your choice of caterers including MBP, Maggiano's, and Keltie's.  My mom and I love Keltie's, so that would be kind of fun.  Palomino and Plum Creek are definitely the cheaper options.  I think Keltie's is also catering the Woodland Country Club and what used to be Bent Tree golf course in Westfield too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have not, but why oh why wasn't the Central Library open in 2007?!

beautiful!

• Options
    I've been to a wedding at Plum Creek.  I was not a fan of their room or their staff.  You have to bring in an outside caterer, but I think they provide the alcohol...Anyway, my friends bought a beer and wine package and they charged everyone for wine.  Also, you have to do all your set up and clean up.
  • Options
    I've been to one at Park Tudor and it was great. Very beautiful setting. The bride and groom were actually supposed to get married outside but it stormed that day and the wedding was inside. Still gorgeous!
  • Options
    We have been to 2 at Mavris and I really loved the ambiance there. I've never been to one at the library, but saw one set up on the lawn there and thought what a neat place it would be too. I like Mavris for cooler weather, and someplace with outdoor scenery (even if the ceremony isn't outdoors) for warmer weather.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"