Alabama Babies

the ergo carrier

This came up at lunch today so I thought I would share.  I bought the Ergo last week after trying it in the store.  I LOVE IT!!!  He loves being carried in it and has napped in it every day.  I think it's a great investment if you wear your LO often.  Also-it is great for playing Wii while babywearing ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: the ergo carrier

• Awesome!  Ergo is definitely staying on my short-list then!

• Hmmm - I may have to check that one out.  I had the Bjorn for Jenna and never really used it too much - however, with 2, I think I will definitely need something comfortable and functional!  Where did you try yours out??
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad to know that it works well for you!  It is on my list of wants, but I have to wonder how it works for shorter women.  I'm barely 5 feet tall.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

• imagelisap_30:
    Hmmm - I may have to check that one out.  I had the Bjorn for Jenna and never really used it too much - however, with 2, I think I will definitely need something comfortable and functional!  Where did you try yours out??

I go to Storkland in Pensacola - I have been meaning to recommend this store for a while.  They are so helpful!

• imageuagirl:
    Glad to know that it works well for you!  It is on my list of wants, but I have to wonder how it works for shorter women.  I'm barely 5 feet tall.

Girl, I am 5 feet tall too!  I think it works well because it distributes the weight more than other carriers.

• imagelilcrablegs:

I go to Storkland in Pensacola - I have been meaning to recommend this store for a while.  They are so helpful!

I'll definintely have to check them out.  Mike's grandparents live in P-cola, so we are over there relatively often!  Thanks = )

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"