Pregnant after 35

big day today

so we had our follow up appt with the MFM doctor and the genetic counselor.  little did i know we would be getting an u/s as well.

well our risk for downs is minimal i forget the number but i know they said less than 1 percent. baby measuring great everything good 4 chamber heart good heartrate 155 and we saw a penis!  we are team blue

i'm measuring a week ahead putting my due date per MFM dr at 5/30/10 but my regular ob is keeping it at 6/4/10 since we know when conception took place. si i'm either 17wks or 18 wks. not sure. i'm going with the MFM doctor since she has a lot of experience in this area and with high risk ladies.

i go back  for another u/s to confimr team blue and get more measurements since i have an anterior placenta and am plus size girl so getting pix were a little difficult.  and apparently dont need to do the gender scan since we had the scan at MFM doctor and the follow up u/s as well.

we also passed my 3 hour glucose so that is a relief.

so happy new year everyone! and yay for team blue. now need to think of names b/c all the names we had were girl names. Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: big day today

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"