South Florida Babies

Ughhh, I am SO impatient!!

Waiting to test is the hardest thing EVER. I'm dying to just get it over with but I know that if I test too early and it comes out negative, I'll be super depressed.

::sigh::

When did you ladies test?? Were you already late or did you test before AF was expected? AF is supposed to arrive on the 4th, so I'm figuring the earliest I should test is the 31st and even that would be pushing it.

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Ughhh, I am SO impatient!!

• Its awful, I'm in the same boat.  With alexis I got a positive 4 days before my period was due, but I had been testing for a couple days already. This time, I started today but AF is not due until Friday - of course it was negative but I'm just going to keep testing until it's positive or AF comes!
    image image

• imageMrsLeanna:
    Its awful, I'm in the same boat.  With alexis I got a positive 4 days before my period was due, but I had been testing for a couple days already. This time, I started today but AF is not due until Friday - of course it was negative but I'm just going to keep testing until it's positive or AF comes!

I might just start on the 30th and do the same, lol... GL and lots of baby dust! Hopefully we'll get our BFPs together :)  

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Waiting is the worst. How many DPO are you? I hope you get your BFP soon :) that would be a nice way to start the year.
  • i got my BFP 5 days before my period was due - i just randomly tested b/c i didn't feel right (was sleepy all the time, had strange headaches, i was even getting sick)...lo and behold it was a postive!

sticky dust to you! (both)

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am 9DPO today. Ths is our first month trying so I am not getting my hopes up too much but our timing was pretty good, so I guess we'll see!

imageimage

• I got my BFP 5 days before I was late, too but only tested once I felt the signs....indigestion and really sore boobs.

I have been having phantom pg symptoms the last few months but always end up getting my period. I am hoping this is my month.

Sending you SUPER STICKY DUST - actually to all those TTC this month!!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageEliStar:
    I am 9DPO today. Ths is our first month trying so I am not getting my hopes up too much but our timing was pretty good, so I guess we'll see!

I would start testing at 11DPO and then maybe again at 13 :)

Best of luck!

• imageMellyMelB:

I got my BFP 5 days before I was late, too but only tested once I felt the signs....indigestion and really sore boobs.

I have been having phantom pg symptoms the last few months but always end up getting my period. I am hoping this is my month.

Sending you SUPER STICKY DUST - actually to all those TTC this month!!!!!

Hopefully it is ALL of our month! Sticky dust all around!

imageimage

• imagemeycitaa:

imageEliStar:
    I am 9DPO today. Ths is our first month trying so I am not getting my hopes up too much but our timing was pretty good, so I guess we'll see!

I would start testing at 11DPO and then maybe again at 13 :)

Best of luck!

Thanks! That would be a really nice way to start the year :)

imageimage

• You know, a month after I gave birth I tested EVERY month because I thought "omg I must be pregnant!". And nothing! (which was fine because I wasn't totally ready the first few months, but dh kept insisting). So I finally decided to stop being crazy and relax and not test and forget about it, and when I did that and I said "okay, I missed my period, let me test just in case" I got my bfp! So my only advice is TRY to wait until you miss your period so you won't be totally let down if you don't get a bfp. GL though, I hope you get it soon!!:)
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I tested at 10 dpo if I remember correctly. The dollar store is great for cheapies to POAS. It came up a light positive at that point.

Good Luck to you!

• It was our first month trying so I wasn't expecting much. I had the weirdest metallic taste in my mouth. Like if I had been sucking on a penny. I looked that up and found that it could be an early pg symptom. I waited until the day before af was due and tested with a test I had at home. While waiting for the result I noticed the test was expired. It come out positive but I thought it was just the expired test. I waited 2 days until my af wad officially late and rested again and got bfp. Good luck to all you ladies ttc!!!!! How exciting! I kind of wish we were trying also but it's waaaay too soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I didn't test till 17 DPO, but that's because I really wasn't actively TTC and not expecting to be pregnant. If I was, I probably would have caved and tested earlier! My first pregnancy symptom was that my period was a few days late.

I would wait at least until the day that AF is due, so that if you get it, you don't waste a test. If the night it's due or the day after, you still haven't gotten it, then test! :)

Lots of sticky baby dust to all the TTCers!!!!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Who are you kidding? You can't wait. If I were you I would test tomorrow. I got my BFP with Nate at 10DPO. I didn't get a BFP until I was 12 DPO this time though (but I also only tested at 10 DPO and not at 11 dpo).

Good luck!!!!

• I was so impatient too so I tested 10dpo and got a positive, with that said I was feeling super pregnant and weird so I figured something was up.
  • I may the only one but I actually waited to test until after I missed a period for both pregnancies. First time around I tested 1 week after I missed a period. This time I tested 3 days after because I spotted brown, which was weird for me. But both times I had symptoms of my period coming on but it was not. ;) Good luck TTC and really hope it happens for all of you trying this month! :)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• with Abby, i forget how many dpo i was, but it was the day before my AF was due- i think it was like 12 dpo.  but i knew the week before that i probably was-  my breasts were incredibly tender, like i couldn't even put a bra on... it was really weird!  i also would spot before AF and didn't get any at all.

this time, i wasn't sure.  i had been spotting like crazy the week before AF was due and had cramping so severe I couldn't get out of bed.  I thought AF was coming early.  I didn't test until the day AF was due b/c the spotting stopped.  but this time we didn't chart or anything, so i'm not sure on the dpo, either.

• imageVandRicky:

Who are you kidding? You can't wait. If I were you I would test tomorrow. I got my BFP with Nate at 10DPO. I didn't get a BFP until I was 12 DPO this time though (but I also only tested at 10 DPO and not at 11 dpo).

Good luck!!!!

if you test tomorrow, though, use FMU!!  Don't test midday or at the end of the day.  It won't be accurate if you are, because the hormones are stronger in the morning :)

• Thanks for all of the advice, girls! I think I might just test tomorrow, just to see. If it's a BFN, I'll try again at 12 DPO. I am feeling kind of optimistic because my boobs are sooooo incredibly sore and have been for a few days, which doesn't normally happen before AF, but it could just be the phantom symptoms I have heard so much about. I will keep you all posted!

imageimage

• I just bought a ton of cheap pg tests and peed on them every morning from like 9dpo and on. Of course they were negative on 9dpo and 10dpo, but I got my BFP at 12dpo. I had taken clomid for the first time that month, and I felt different, I sort of "knew" i was pg. Good luck!!!
    Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • With both, I got my BFP at 10 DPO, which was 4 days before my period was due.  It was very faint with Nicholas, but visible.  With this baby it was soooooo faint, only a crazy woman looking for a line would have seen it....lol. The next morning it was still faint, but visible to DH.

Good luck!!

• I was charting so I knew when I could test. I tested 12 DPO and got a BFP. :)
  • imageEliStar:

We got lucky the first time around & were SHOCKED, so ya never know! I'll never forget when DH said, "but it was the first try - I thought we'd get to TRY a lot more!"

LOL

***Baby Dust*** for all the ladies TTC... 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"