Secondary IF

Need some advice...

I've been totally MIA again, to much going on at work, no time to bump :(

We've put off our FET until Feb to let things calm down a little, and to have the holidays without the added stress of cycling.  I'm debating now if I should have another lap (stage 3-4 endo) done before we proceed with the FET.  I'm getting all of my horrible, all-cycle-long sypmtoms again.  AF after the fresh cycle required heavy doses of narcotics to keep me sane, and now I have the pain and bloating and bowel irritation all the time.  It sucks.  What do you ladies think?  Should I cross my fingers and hope that the FET works or should I schedule surgery?

TIA!

Re: Need some advice...

• Based on my own experience, I'd do another LAP.  I hated the surgery and the recovery, but I did conceive naturally the 2nd cycle afterward.  For how expensive I imagine the FET to be, I'd want to be sure there was nothing going on to prevent its success.
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • There lies the dilemma - I have the meds for the FET already because originally we were going to start meds now, then do the transfer in Jan and my insurance covers the cost of the FET 100%.  I'm still leaning towards the lap b/c I had alot of endo related paing during my pg w/ DD because of the scar tissue and adhesions pulling as I got further along.
  • Loading the player...
  • If it won't cost you anything, I'd do another lap too.  Remember that you also get scar tissue from the lap and you'll probably feel that in pregnancy too.  It won't be as bad as the endo though.  GL!
    imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"