Secondary IF
Options

ugh injectable bloat....

I don't like it : / just wanted to complain to some that might be able to relate. I went to dig out my bella band so my jeans would fit comfortably, lol!!

And I am only on day 5 of stim....3 more days to go!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ugh injectable bloat....

• Options
    I can relate. I absolutlely HATE these injectables. I have been sick on my stomach, bloated, Ive had kick a*s headaches and I'm ready to rip dh's head off :(:(:(  Not to mention the terrible sting!
  • Options
    I was sooo miserable during stims b/c of the bloat! It sucked big time, and I DID break out my bella band at one point LOL.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It was bad but, so worth it.  I had to stim for 12 days!
  • Options
    I know how you feel.  I felt like my ovaries were going to explode when I was stimming on Follistim.  Hope you feel better soon.
    Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• Options

I feel your pain Sweety.  I did a year of injectible cycles and they only got marginally better once I started acupuncture.  Well, better as in I didn't have to stim for too long :)

I hope it works for you!

• Options

Oh, I forgot to ask you...Has anyone mentioned drinking Gatorade for the bloat?  My RE told me to do that b/c it help get some of that fluid out of your belly.  I know it sounds crazy but it really helped me.  Also, try to avoid salty foods.  GL

Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• Options

hmm haven't heard of gatorade but I will try it!!

already staying away from the salty foods, lol!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"