Pregnant after 35

Big u/s... so excited!

Had my big ultrasound this morning. IT'S A GIRL!   WOO HOO!  I so wanted a baby girl since I already have two sons.  When the tech said, "Looks like a baby girl because I see the three lines," I just about fell off the table!  Even though they all wanted a boy, my DH and to DS's seem excited about it now too.  All measurements of the heart, bones, stomach, etc were right on track, too!  I am on cloud nine!

Re: Big u/s... so excited!

• Congratulations!  I'm glad you are having what you wanted :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats and welcome to team pink.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am glad to hear everything went so well. Congratulations on a healthy baby girl!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Woot woot!! Girls are awesome!!!

I felt the same way when I heard we were having a boy :) I wanted so badly to have a boy and now I can (with zero guilt) close up the baby shop for good lol. This 35yo body needs REST dammit :P

• imagethomas&lynn:

Woot woot!! Girls are awesome!!!

I felt the same way when I heard we were having a boy :) I wanted so badly to have a boy and now I can (with zero guilt) close up the baby shop for good lol. This 35yo body needs REST dammit :P

I know what you mean... my 39 yo old body is saying, "Hey, what the he*% do you think you're doing to me?"  LOL!

• congrats on team pink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"