Secondary IF
Options

Where's TripMomma, Hoping4more, & LuckyH?

What's up with you ladies!!! I've been thinking about you all!

Re: Where's TripMomma, Hoping4more, & LuckyH?

• Options

Hey!

Thanks for thinking of me, just been crazy-busy lately. How was your Christmas? Mine was awesome, my child has more stuff then I have space and we got to see all our family. =)

I was reading about your posts as I was catching up, forgive me for not replying to them all. I'm sorry you did not get a good prog. number I agree with whomever said to demand a new treatment regimen. 

I'm still in my 2ww... boo 

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options

Hi :)

I'm here just going a little nuts, AF is late and I wish she would hurry up so I can get on my Clomid and get this IUI show on the road! Figures...she shows up when you don't want her to and doesn't when you do.

Thanks so much for asking...I hope you are having a nice Holiday!

As always, GOOD LUCK ladies!!!

photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi!  I'm here.  Thanks for thinking of me. :)  I check in every now and then.  I'm waiting on AF so we can start TTC again.  For the first time in years, I don't know when or if I've O'd, so I have no idea when AF is due.  Hopefully soon.  Our first cycle will just be clomid + TI since it's such a busy month for us.  Then we're moving onto injectibles and IUI's again. I'm not ready to try again, but think I'll regret it if we don't. 

How are you?  Did you have a good Christmas?

imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Options
    My holiday was divine but look at my post above - that's my new scare HA!

I've been thinking about you all and hope success very soon for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"