Trouble TTC
Options

Very Nervous

I am new to this and new some advice.  I had my last period on 11/09/09 and haven't had a period for this month.  I have done a pregnancy test and it came back neg. but i am 3 weeks late for my period, I have been having weird craving for food and my breast have been so sore that it hurts to touch. But the problem is I had a incomplete pregnancy in Oct and I'm scared that this is what is about to happen now.  The reason I say that is I woke up this morning and have not been feeling very well.  I had had some spotting what do I do? I'm very nervous and scared any help would be appreciated.

Re: Very Nervous

• Options
    Call your doctor.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We can not help you over the internet. Call a doctor who can help you.
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would call your doctor- I hope everything works out okay!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Call your OBGYN and talk to a nurse.  They will schedule you to get a blood test to check for pregnancy (they are more accurate and home pregnancy tests don't always work correctly). 

I am 10 days late and just got blood work done yesterday...turns out I'm STILL not preggo.  Confused  Hopefully you will have better news!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"