Orange County Babies
Options

everyone survive?

phew....  i have a christmas "hangover" - we honestly had the best few days but i am exhausted from all the fun.

Re: everyone survive?

• Options
    I'll say...  at least it was a long weekend so not trying to function in a "normal" week would be hard... and especially with new years coming up... everyone's going to be little out of it :)
  • Options
    We survived, although my house looks like a toys r' us bomb went off in it.  So overwhelming!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes it went by so fast. I still haven't put away any of his gifts. I am still trying to catch up on sleep.
  • Options
    we had a great weekend!  Long but so much fun!  I've got the week off, so I'm not in a hurry to get everything put away.  I'm being lazy.
    forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10
  • Options
    almost. all the family wanted to open gifts with DD so it became overwhelming on Christmas eve and day with four families to visit in two days! My anxiety level was too the roof but DD love seeing her baby cousins!!!
  • Options
    We survived, but our house didn't!  It was so much better, but suddenly it's a total disaster area again.  It's been a lot of fun, though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"