South Florida Babies

clicky poll: you have $200 to spend.. which do you buy?

Re: clicky poll: you have $200 to spend.. which do you buy?

• I voted for the last option! You can always get cute, everyday flats for cheap but a special pair of heels is worth the splurge even if you only use them once every blue moon. You will feel like a million bucks every time you use them...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • What Jen said exactly!

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Definately spend the money on something YOU really want, even if you won't use it alot.

The only thing with shoes is that there is always a possibilitie that your foot grows after pregnancy. Mine did with my second!

• I put the bag only because I love purses and hate uncomfortable shoes. LOL.

But definitely spend the money the way YOU want to!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMellyMelB:

I put the bag only because I love purses and hate uncomfortable shoes. LOL.

This!! I'm a flats kinda girl. I'll take a coach purse thou :)

• imageMRS.IHEARTMIKE:
    imageMellyMelB:

All of this. I totally splurged on an oversized coach purse that doubles as a very nice purse and diaper bag. money well spent! 

• imagekvwerne:
    imageMRS.IHEARTMIKE:
    imageMellyMelB:

All of this. I totally splurged on an oversized coach purse that doubles as a very nice purse and diaper bag. money well spent! 

see, i don't like coach purses!  which is a shame, because i can usually find really good deals on them when i go to the outlet at dolphin.  but i don't like bags wtih the big emblems on them.  I love the Michael Kors plain leather bag, but it's all sold out.  boo!!

• I voted for the heels, but wait til after you give birth in case your feet grow. I have too many $300 pairs of shoes I can no longer wear. *cries*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• imagekarenlisa714:
    I voted for the heels, but wait til after you give birth in case your feet grow. I have too many $300 pairs of shoes I can no longer wear. *cries*

ugh the already grew wtih abby.  i hope they don't freaking grow anymore or else i won't be able to find an y shoes at all!!  lol i went from a 9 to a 9 1/2-10!

• None of the above.  Not really a shoes or bag gal.  I might look for a great dress, though.  But it would definitely have to wait until after baby!
  • I voted for the impractical heels but that shouldn't come as a surprise to you :P
  • imageMrsJuneHawk:
    I voted for the impractical heels but that shouldn't come as a surprise to you :P

did you even have to vote?  lol  i should've prefaced ti by saying "everyone votes EXCEPT june, since she's a shoe whore and i would trade my house for her collection... although her collection is probably worth more than my home."  lol

• imagekarenlisa714:
    I voted for the heels, but wait til after you give birth in case your feet grow. I have too many $300 pairs of shoes I can no longer wear. *cries*

I think I may just be the only woman whose feet didn't grow. Believe me, I was freaking out my whole pregnancy because I would have died if my shoes didnt fit.  Just thinking about it gives me chills.

• imagekvwerne:
    imageMRS.IHEARTMIKE:
    imageMellyMelB:

ALL this! I'm definitely a purse girl!

• I went with the impractical heels b/c nothing makes me feel sexier or prettier than a nice pair of heels!!!!

My feet didn't grow when I was pregnant either, I had the same fear about my shoe collection!!!!!!!!!!

image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"