Two Under 2
Options

monitor question

DS is still young enough that we use a monitor in his room for when he is sleeping. Do you use 2 different monitors for each bedroom, or is there one you can use for both rooms? Can you please recommend your monitor and tell me how you use them?

Re: monitor question

• Options

We have 3 monitors - one for each kid. We use the SONY 27-channel monitor. They are audio - we're not video monitor people.

The reason why we have monitors for all 3 kids is that we can't hear any child when we are downstairs or in our room.

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Options

When I was getting LO #2's nursery ready I decided to take the monitor (just audio) out of DS's room and see how it went to not use one. Our home isn't very large and it just took a night or two to adjust to hearing him w/out the monitor. I'm used to it now and will only use the monitor for #2 when she's born.?

I have, however, seen monitors that you can use for two rooms. I think you program them at certain time intervals so it'll listen to room#1 for 5 or 10 mins, and then tune into the 2nd room for the same amount of time. So you can't hear them together, but it'll alternate between rooms. ?

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"