Parenting after 35

any teether recs ?

do you ladies prefer the refrigerated, freezer or just plain toy kind?

thank you for any advice you can offer ...  :0)

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: any teether recs ?

• We got a few chilly ones for Christmas. When we put them in the fridge for Ada she wasn't sure what to do - she just licked and sucked on them but didn't chew.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
  • imagepeeper72:
    We got a few chilly ones for Christmas. When we put them in the fridge for Ada she wasn't sure what to do - she just licked and sucked on them but didn't chew.

Grant was very uncertain as to why I was putting these things in his mouth.  LOL  I am going to wet and freeze some wash clothes and see if that helps.  He likes to bite on his burp rags, so I think that a cold, damp wash clothes will be less foreign to him.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My SIL's best friend works for a company called Discovery Toys. I don't really know much about it, but it seems to be like a Tupperware thing for baby/kid toys.

I bring that up because she gave us a teether and DS LOVES it.  He'll gnaw on it and really work the nubs. I think he'll cut a tooth soonish (and that could be next month, but he's definitely teething).

This is the teether:

Discovery Toys Teether

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • We have the freezer teethers and Sophie. M really loves the freezer ones and shoved them right in her mouth when we gave them to her. We freeze them all the way,though. Maybe that is the difference. I thought the cold might bother her, but it doesn't seem to.

The Discovery Teether looks pretty awesome and the toys  that I have/have seen are usually pretty good quality.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cool - thanks Robyn!
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What DD has always liked more than anything is a popsicle in the wrapper.  I have to hold her while she chews on it though.  The first sign that popsicle juice might come out, I have to take it away.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"