Pregnant after 35

Been to the movies lately? Help me pick.

So we're going to see 2 movies this week (a miracle for us but we have family around) "Avatar" is a given as DH is dying to see it.  My other options that I'm interested in are "It's Complicated", "Sherlock Holmes" and "Up in the Air".  Anyone see any of these? Any recs?  Thanks!

Re: Been to the movies lately? Help me pick.

• Not to poo poo on Avatar, but hubby saw it last night and hated it.  Terrible plot and the 3D effect literally made him sick to his stomach... and that never happens.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mh inlaws saw It's complicated and loved it. They have pretty good taste so I bet it's good
  • Loading the player...
  • That's good to know about the 3D because we were contemplating doing that or not.  I'm sure there's no talking him out of seeing it however, lol.

• i have no clue but have fun
  • We saw Avatar and LOVED it.  It was amazing. You must see it in 3D if you decide to go.... if you can see it in an IMAX theater even better.

We saw It's Complicated last night and it was such a great movie.  Lots of good laughs..  A must see!

• I just saw "Up in the Air" -- No -- I couldn't stand the young girl/woman in the movie b/c her personality and idealism were really annoying to me -- I don't think I was ever that naive when I was 23.... 

I also saw "Precious" -- it is a truly moving movie but very sad.  I want to see "It's Complicated" -- I am a Steve Martin fan -- will probably see it with my girlfriends.  I have not seen Avatar, but MH wants to see it, so I am sure we will see it soon!  I don't know if the Men Who Stare at Goats movie is still showing at your theater, but it is really good and funny! 

• We saw It's Complicated on Saturday with the MIL.  It's a good movie, one for the girls, but DH was a trooper and made it through it.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • It's Complicated is HILARIOUS!

Sherlock Holmes is BORING!!! I sat out in the lobby form some it & was more entertained people watching.

• It's complicated is one of those gorgeous house movies.  I could watch it just for the interior decorating tips!  And it was pretty funny.

DH and my boys saw Avatar and said though it was predictable they really liked it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"