Parenting after 35
Options

Happy Holidays everyone!!

I couldn't bump for a few days (very busy) but I hope everyone had a nice Christmas yesterday. Now we get ready for the New Year! Although I think we'll spend it at home with our baby, we are so over battling the crowds out there. Here are some pics from the past week...

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.

Re: Happy Holidays everyone!!

• Options

one more...

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Options

oops, that was there already, damn computer.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Cute!  Looks like you had a fun Christmas.  I love his little Santa hat.

We stayed in last year for New Years (DD was less than 2 months), had a couple of people over, and it was actually really fun.  Not sure how it will work out this year, now that Keira has a bedtime, and there will be no late night Rock Band and karaoke, because they are too loud.  We shall see...

• Options

very cute pics - LOVE his teddy bear ... BTW - My DH puts LO on his shoulders all the time too!

and we're staying put for New Year's as well, traffic & people have been crazy here the past week!!

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

SOOO CUTE. DS looks *just* like his daddy in that pic. Happy Holidays to you too. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Adrian is precious! I love his smile in your sig photo- just adorable!
  • Options

Aww, they are great pictures!  I especially love the look on his face with the gift bag!

We'll be staying in on New Year's, no doubt.  :)

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"