Parenting after 35
Options

FP Seahorse is definitely baby crack!!!

I am already in love with this crazy little creature.  Maddie nuzzles up to it and is asleep in minutes.  By the time the tummy light shuts off, she is in baby la-la land.  She hasn't paid Sophie any attention yet, but the Seahorse is a big hit!

Re: FP Seahorse is definitely baby crack!!!

• Options
    Same here.  Jackson will pass out when the seahorse is playing.  I love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Glad she likes it!!!

While Aaron won't pass out, it definitely soothes him.  Put the seahorse to glow mode and he's mesmerized by it.

Baby crack for Aaron is Sophie (will chew for ages) and the Sleep Sheep. 

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Priya got a seahorse from Santa, and it is by far both of our favourite toy!  She fell right asleep with it at 12, 4, and 7 this morning - in HER bassinet no less!!  This is the first night that Prince and I got to spend entirely alone in our bed since she was born. Sigh, too bad no sexy time yet... lol. At least we can fool around a bit.

I'm glad she likes it Big Smile

• Options
    Same here - the seahorse has been a big hit (with baby and mommy and daddy alike!).  Sophie kind of got the side eye, but I figure we have time to grow into that.
  • Options
    Callie has the glow worm and she loves it too..Same concept but glow worm is old school and I had to get it!
  • Options
    Hmmm...Santa brought Harrison the seahorse and he is not that into it. I got him to look at it for few minutes yesterday, but that's it . Maybe he needs to get used to it!
  • Options

Maddie got one and she plays with it and will put her arms around it at night, but falling asleep wasn't the problem - putting herself back to sleep is. It hasn't really helped with that..:o(

• Options
    Gosh ya'll. What am I doing wrong? J has the seahorse and a glowworm and doesn't even pay the least bit of attn to either. He sort of even acts annoyed by them (if that's possible).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"