Multiples

I thought LOs were suposed to sleep??

I thought LOs were suposed to sleep?? NOT mine! wake at 6-7 eat  awake until about 8:30 sleep for 30 min then eat at 9am then maybe nap at 1030 or 11 until next feeding at 1pm then wide awake!!!! DH leaves for work we play andi try to put them down for a nap usually very unsuccesfully!!! then eat again at 5pm and then all hell  breaks loose.. temper tantrums spitting up and screaming until they pass out from pure exhaustion between 7-8pm then up again at 9 pm for night feeding but they are so tired they barely eat and fall asleep in thier boppy pillows so i put them to sleepw/ maybe 3 oz in them and they wake hungry at 1am!!!

WTF!!!! am i doing wrong! how do you physically soothe 2 babies to sleep by yourself (especially in tantrum mode!)?  they wont fall sleep in thier swings or bouncy seats even with a nice full belly!! i cant live like this much longer.  i feel like my babies are always tired and crying and never awake and happy unless DH is off from work and i have another set of hands to put them to sleep.. and a that they nap fitfully!

please help!

TIA

Re: I thought LOs were suposed to sleep??

• You're not doing anything wrong.  It took us 8 weeks to find our groove with 1; I can only guess how long it takes to find it with 2.  You're doing everything you can, and that's the best you can do.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sounds just like my LOs!!!!...except mine don't eat at 9pm...but the description of the day from wake up to bed is pretty much exact!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRoseWhite:
    Sounds just like my LOs!!!!...except mine don't eat at 9pm...but the description of the day from wake up to bed is pretty much exact!!!

good to know its not jus me!!! i figure whats the difference between 2 and 4 babies... how about we get together and take each others kids so the other can rest hahahaha!!! :) 

• hang in there mommy mine sleep all day up and fuss between 5pm- 4am. My hubby is only home 2 overnights a week! We'll get through it!

• image#1_BadgeBunny:

imageRoseWhite:
    Sounds just like my LOs!!!!...except mine don't eat at 9pm...but the description of the day from wake up to bed is pretty much exact!!!

good to know its not jus me!!! i figure whats the difference between 2 and 4 babies... how about we get together and take each others kids so the other can rest hahahaha!!! :) 

Ha! I'm in! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"