D.C. Area Babies

where to get milk storage bags?

I have to be able to get them somewhere other than Buy Buy Baby, right? Do they sell them at CVS or Giant or somewhere else convenient? Because we are currently without a car and have an over-abundance of pumped milk.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2: BFP 12/17/11, m/c 1/7/12 and D&C 1/12/12

baby blog/cooking blog
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: where to get milk storage bags?

• Target. I think our Giant has the Gerber ones, but I think the Gerber ones kind of suck.

If you go through them fast, you might think about this Amazon subscription deal:

https://www.amazon.com/Lansinoh-20435-Breastmilk-Storage-25-Count/dp/B001EPQ1QW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1261602404&sr=8-1

I haven't tried it yet, but someone on the BFing board raved about it. It brings the cost down a bit and there's free shipping.

The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • You are full of tips today! Thanks. Do you like the Lansinoh bags? I've only ever used Medela.

TTC #2: BFP 12/17/11, m/c 1/7/12 and D&C 1/12/12

baby blog/cooking blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• Loading the player...
  • I do like the Lansinoh ones a lot. I haven't tried Medela, but I don't have a Medela pump, so pumping directly into the bag is not a benefit for me, and Lansinoh is cheaper. The flaps make them really easy to pour out of and I've never had one leak (knock on wood). 
    The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I go through them fast too so I stock up when I do get them.  Sometimes Amazon, Target, or BRU have them on sale so when I see them on sale that's usually when I stock up.  You can also get them on Diapers.com which if you've ever ordered from there, they have coupon and shipping deals all the time and they ship super fast!
    imageimage

TTC #1 Cycle 14 - IUI#1=BFN, IUI#2=BFP | TTC #2 Cycle 8=BFP!! imageimage

• Ditto the diapers.com idea if you need them quickly.  They ship things very quickly.  I also have done drugstore.com - they sometimes have sales - but they don't ship as quickly.
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Yup diapers.com...what a wonderful thing. I like the Lanoish ones too especially because I can put 12 oz of milk into one bag.  Now that I'm finally using my freezer stash it's nice to have large quantities freezed but also wish I did some with smaller amounts. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"