Parenting

How do YOU "get rid of" reindeer food?

So we leave cookies out for Santa... and well, those are pretty easy to dispose of :)

But we have THREE bags of "reindeer food" that the kids all made in school/sunday school that they are adamant about spreading in the yard for the reindeer on Xmas eve.... but how do I make it disappear so it looks as if the reindeer ate it when they came to our house? It's mostly oatmeal and glitter!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How do YOU "get rid of" reindeer food?

• Have them put it on the driveway and sweep it up and flush it after they go to bed?

• No idea, we leave a plate of carrots which my husband usually eats.

BUT I wanted to tell you how much I love your siggie.  Seriously.  It's beautiful.

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.
  • Loading the player...
  • We leave our's out in the snow. Then we just pile more snow on top, so he can't see it. His is bird seed though, so the birds will eventually eat it anyway.
  • I was hoping the birds would eat it?  That probably won't happen overnight, huh?  LOL...I don't know!
    Nathan 7-13-06 ~ Elizabeth 4-12-09 ~ Zachary 8-5-11
  • Maybe instead of spreading it, put it in a "reindeer bowl".....much easier to dispose of that way!
  • imageBubblyToes:

No idea, we leave a plate of carrots which my husband usually eats.

BUT I wanted to tell you how much I love your siggie.  Seriously.  It's beautiful.

That's what we always did growing up- carrots. Why did people have to get fancy and add glitter? lol.

And thank you on the sig :)

• imagemamarazzi:

Have them put it on the driveway and sweep it up and flush it after they go to bed?

That's a good idea...

• imageJen2124:
    Maybe instead of spreading it, put it in a "reindeer bowl".....much easier to dispose of that way!

Another good idea!

See... this is why I come here when my brain is done.

• I was thinking the same thing, cover with other snow!
  • My kids are just way too busy with their loot and visiting everyone to remember to look to see if it's gone.  By the time we get outside a few days later, it's gone.
    Jenni ~~Alex & Avery ~~ 6/13/06~~Adam ~~3/26/08

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"