Minnesota Babies

South Minneapolis Infant Child Care

Hello~

I am starting my research for infant child care (1st baby) and am wondering if anyone has recommendations in Mpls/S.Mpls?

Tricia

Re: South Minneapolis Infant Child Care

• we live in South Mpls, and while my husband is now laid off and he is our daycare, before that we had her in Kindercare over in Southwest, off 44th I think? Just east of France. I liked it, they were really great. Probably more expensive than an in home daycare, but I felt it was worth it. I looked at a couple other places - one down on Chicago and maybe 54th or so?? But I wasn't super impressed with that place, and the price was about the same as Kindercare.
    imageCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • We use that one down on 54th & Chicago- We Love Kids - 3 days a week since our daughter was 6 weeks old. It isn't super fancy looking but I have been very happy with the care and our now 2 year old loves it. Part of why we chose it, is that they have been in that same location since I was a kid. I lived across the street for a while and got to see happy kids playing all the time. They have been willing to work with our part time schedule, my summers off and my husband's annual shift changes.

My daughter has had a total of 3 colds in her life and I could have just as easily brought those home to her from my school, so  I have to give high marks for their hygiene.

--

Another place I can recommend, is Kinderplatz, in the Federal Building near Fort Snelling. My xBF worked there for a few years.  We would have gone there, but their waiting list was about a year.

Mom to little frog 8/07, Lucky Duck 5/10, & Little Lion 4/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"