Houston Babies

OB rec Kingwood/Atascocita area

I am currently seeing an ob that I'm not sure is the right one for me. I'm pregnant with twins and looking from someone who doesn't jump to a C-section right away.  Thanks

Re: OB rec Kingwood/Atascocita area

• I love my OB/Gyn. Her name is Dr. Jennifer Breazle and she is at Kelsey-Seybold in Kingwood.

She has delivered many of my friend's babies and we  all love her.

She delivers at St. Luke's in The Woodlands which is a fantastic hospital with a great staff.

Good luck.

• i just foudn thi board. i'm not sure what my ob's view on c/s with twins is but i really like her. Dr. Jennifer Browning with Care for Women
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. Browning delivered both of my babies and I love her.  She is so calm all the time, which really helped me out since I tend to not be calm!
  • I had my son with Dr. Browning at Northeast.  Really like Dr.Brownign but I did not like the Dr. in her practice who actually delivered my son and Northeast was okay.  I had my daughter (2nd) with Dr.Breazle.  Love her and loved delivering at St.Lukes in the woodlands.  I also really liked teh male dr I saw in her practice when I got sent to the hospital for a day of observations.  I know Dr.Browning now delivers at Kingwood but I can't really speak to that.  I will say St.Luke's seemed about as good as it could get for family, in room care (babies stayed with me both times instead of the nursery but Northeast took him away for an hour or so right after he was born, St.Lukes did everythgin in teh room with me) and breastfeeding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"