Pennsylvania Babies

*holly*

Hey! Funny that your friend also delivered Wednesday evening! Did it happen to be that she also had an induction? The lady beside me came in Wednesday morning also for an induction, but her second. So while I was in 12 hours earlier, I think we kept about on the same timeline with our pushing/delivery times! Interesting to see if was the same person or not!

I had such an amazing experience and I know it is due to the L&D staff, as well as a good stay in postpartum. Couldn't have been happier!

I'll update everyone with details when I find some time and energy!

Re: *holly*

• Hi!  It couldn't have been the same person.  The gal I'm speaking of is friend of my co-worker, so I don't actually know her.  Apparently the one I'm speaking of's water broke at 4 a.m. Wed. morning.  She went to FMH shortly thereafter and took all day to dialate.  She delivered after you did that night (10:45 p.m.) after pushing for 3 hours.  So I'm thinking as soon as you delivered Ella, this gal started pushing her little boy!

It's just interesting all the stories that are created at FMH or any other hospital in the L&D department every single day!  Can't wait to hear about your wonderful experience.  I'm sure you're very tired right now and maybe overwhelmed (?) so I will be patient until you are able to post your experience! Wink

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"