Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Stupid snow! What do I do?

So we are supposed to drive down to Richmond tomorrow to visit my inlaws. MIL owns a toy store, so she set aside the present we are getting for Penny and we are going to buy it and bring it home with us when we go down. Except now it is supposed to snow a foot and everyone is telling us that we won't be able to go anymore :-(. I'm sad b/c if we don't go, Penny is not going to have any presents from Santa or us on Christmas. I know I should get over it because she won't remember, but I was really looking forward to her getting the present! :-(. Would you go even if it is snowing? It is 95% on major highways.
Peru!
imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Stupid snow! What do I do?

• Can you go tonight and come back Sunday morning? 
  • From what I've been hearing, it's supposed to be pretty nasty and come down pretty fast. I'm not sure I'd risk the drive, but that is just me. You can always "celebrate" Christmas on a different day, she wouldn't know anyway, right?

Can you buy it locally, then when you get the gift from ILs, just return theres??

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • You couldn't pay me to drive down 95 if there are messy roads, heck 95 can be horrible to drive on when its a sunny clear day!
  • I guess we will stay, and I'll save the present for her birthday in April. She won't notice that she doesn't have a gift from us on Christmas, right? At least I bought her snow boots last night!
    Peru!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry the snow is messing up your plans.  Snow sucks!  Angry
    Proud mom to Jeremy (10/24/08) and Gabriel (4/25/11)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"