LGBT Parenting

Baby practice

So all my cousins had baby this year. So I have completely been jealous of it all. But Yesterday I thought to my self why not get one of the babies each weekend and see how it will be and what to expect when we have ours. So this weekend will be pratctice date 1 and I'll have one the next four weeks wish me luck this weekend is the fuss pot! Big Smile

Re: Baby practice

• Cute idea! And I bet your cousins will really appreciate the break.  Maybe starting with the fuss pot first is a good thing - it can only get better next week, right? ;-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How fun!  I wish somebody would give me a baby for the weekend ;-) Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Need a couple of preschoolers to practice on? Stick out tongue  The parents must be ecstatic to have a free weekend (I know I would!)

Keep in mind while the practice will be good - in a lot of ways it is easier with your own child. You've learned the tricks for your child (how they want to be held, what they want/don't want based on cries, etc.)  But then again, when you are borrowing, you can give them back! Smile

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Exciting. Enjoy the baby time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOL your right I can give them back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"