LGBT Parenting
Options

Update on us

Thanks for the T&P yesterday. This might sound silly, but i'm convinced they worked. And quickly too! Things seem to be dramatically different this morning from when I posted that plea yesterday afternoon.

The current plan (ALWAYS subject to change when the state is involved) is that TWO children will be showing up on my doorstep today at 4pm.  The expected 3 year old, and his 2 month old baby sister.  holy crap.

Re: Update on us

• Options

Oh my goodness!!!! Thanks for the update - I've been thinking about you!  Well, I guess you were putting that crib back together last night!

Best of luck with their arrival today and I hope your first night together goes smoothly!

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    wow!   Do you have a co sleeper or a pack n play?  Iwould set that upn ypur room for the baby.  Will be much better and quicker to get up in the night.  Also might prevent her from waking the little boy up.  Can't wait to hear more!!!!! S excited for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh my!  So thrilled for you darling! I guess A put the crib back together?  I can't wait to hear more!!
  • Options
    O my goodness best of luck!
  • Options
    Oh wow!!!! That's amazing! Yay!!!
  • Options
    OMG that is so exciting!  Today is going to be so fun getting everything all ready for the two of them.  Ahhhh!! 
  • Options

imagessg73:
    wow!   Do you have a co sleeper or a pack n play?  Iwould set that upn ypur room for the baby.  Will be much better and quicker to get up in the night.  Also might prevent her from waking the little boy up.  Can't wait to hear more!!!!! S excited for you!

The crib is actually now in our room - there's a ton of funny regulations about bedrooms and the two couldn't share a room, but neither of them could be in the downstairs bedroom either, so in our room it was!

• Options
    YAY!!! I can't wait to hear more!  I am so excited for you!!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Holy crap! That is amazing, exciting, scary, wonderful! Lol. I'm so psyched for you two!

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Options

OMG!!!! Hooray! I am so happy for you I could scream.

Do you have enough girl clothes. I may have more. What size is Sprout? Do you need anything at all?

When you wake up tomorrow and see two gorgeous children sleeping in your house you will feel your heart in ways you never thought possible. What lucky kids.((HUGS))

• Options
    imageDuchess1:

Do you have enough girl clothes. I may have more. What size is Sprout? Do you need anything at all?

If he's size 4T or smaller, I'll be happy to send you some clothes from my little brother (who is 3.5 and growing like a weed)!

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageDuchess1:

When you wake up tomorrow and see two gorgeous children sleeping in your house you will feel your heart in ways you never thought possible. What lucky kids.((HUGS))

Awww...Crying I'm so happy for you and A.

• Options
    I am so happy I almost yelped out loud.  Oh I am just SO happy for you.  I can't wait to hear all about it. I am so glad for both of you!
  • Options
    it is almost 4pm.....Party!!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Horrary!!  We're so happy for you two!  I'm glad to hear that things are rolling your way!  You're going to have an experience and I'm glad that things are looking up!!  ((Tons of hugs!!)) ~~Waves!~~
  • Options

OMG! that's crazy and awesome! let me know if you need any formula, we've got tons of samples we've gotten free from all over the place and she's bf so we're not using them.

so exciting!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"