LGBT Parenting

Vague request for T&P?

I just had to make an insanely difficult decision that may have really hurt someone else (it has to do w/ fostering) and I have a feeling the next 48 hours are going to be absolute maddess.  I'm feeling sick to my stomach with worry at a time that i should be celebrating.  I know all of this is crazy vague, but if you could send some thoughts and prayers our way for the next couple days, I would really appreciate it.  We're in for a rollercoaster ride like never before.

Re: Vague request for T&P?

• Of course I'll send good thoughts your way!  I know you can't say much about fostering stuff online, but can you tell us if you're still getting your placement?  We're all so excited at the thought of you and A having a LO in your home for the holidays.  I'd love to know that that is still going to happen for you both.  ((hugs))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lots of good thoughts and calming vibes coming your way....Hope everything works out for the best.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • A truckload of T&P's headed your way. If you want to talk, you know how to reach me. Welcome to the rollercoaster, sorry it's starting out so tough. ((HUGS))
  • Sending you lots of good thoughts!  Best of luck getting through the next 48 hours and I hope things calm down soon!

I'm sure you made a good decision and hope everything works out as you hope it to.

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hang in there.  We are all here to support you.  Sending you warm thoughts, strength, and support across the miles.  Please let us know if there is anything at all we can do.
  • Lots of T&Ps your way. Hopefully it all works out smoothly.

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • T&P coming your way. You are such a thoughtful person, I am sure the decision was the right one. Hang in there!
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Thoughts and Positive Vibes coming your way.. May you both have the courage and strength to get through these rough days ahead.  I hope things work out for you both!! 

• Hope everything works out okay for you.

~Kennedy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So sorry that I didn't see this yesterday! Sending lots of T&P today...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"