Houston Babies

Child Birth classes Poll

I am wondering what child birth classes you all prefer ?

[Poll]

Re: Child Birth classes Poll

• I loved my bradley class teacher and group. I used quite a bit of the techniques during my natural labor and we still keep in touch with most of the couples we met.We've already started attending the 1st birthday rounds with our kids.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • We couldn't pick a good time to go to the classes at the hospital and ended up getting the Laugh and Learn DVD. I thought it was great!
  • Loading the player...
  • I took a few classes (newborn and breastfeeding) at Methodist Willowbrook (where I delivered) and my childbirth classes at Cy-Fair.  I thought both hospitals did a great job and I enjoyed them very much. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think it depends on what kind of birth experience you're hoping for... obviously if you're planning on having an epi as soon as you get there, you're not signing up for Bradley classes, kwim?

I took lamaze classes and really liked them and found them helpful even though neither of my births ended up being natural. I also took a hospital class which I think is helpful just to know what the hospital's policies are.

- Jena
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"