LGBT Parenting

Buying gifts for the unborn?

I'm just curious...if you're pregnant are you giving the baby anything for Christmas?  If you already have kids and were pregnant for the holidays, did you buy gifts?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Buying gifts for the unborn?

• We're not buying the baby anything for xmas.  Are we buying things for the baby in general?? (Cute outfits, etc) Yes! Wink
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Last Christmas Carol gave me Annies coming home outfit as a present.  Nothing else for her though.

~Kennedy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • No, we didn't. I was about 18 weeks or so around Christmas. I think my parents got them a Christmas ornament, but we didn't get them anything else. Right after Christmas we went and bought the cribs/dresser/bookcase so that was our present to ourselves that year.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageMrs._F:
    We're not buying the baby anything for xmas.  Are we buying things for the baby in general?? (Cute outfits, etc) Yes! Wink

LOL, this exactly! We're not buying anything just because its Christmas, we're buying what we will need anyway. 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • We're not (but you probably could have guessed that from our very cautious stance on all this stuff, lol!). We got a couple of things from S's sister, and it kinda freaked us both out, so we put them in a drawer.
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • well you know I just love to buy...but I did get a "holiday" gift for the LO...I couldnt help it...and I will just have dh open it
  • imageabba916:
    well you know I just love to buy...but I did get a "holiday" gift for the LO...I couldnt help it...and I will just have dh open it

Your little man is dude so soon though that I think it's completely acceptable to have a gift for him.  We just opened a box that arrived from K's sister and it had gifts for the baby - so thoughtful and yet it's weird too. kwim?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"