Health & Exercise

recommend a workout DVD

I was thinking something by Jillian Michel, but wasn't sure. Just a qucil 20-30 mintue workout I can do every morning to keep in shape/loss weight/tone. LOL
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Re: recommend a workout DVD

• 30 day shred is a 20 minute workout by Jillian Michaels. It has three different levels and is a decent workout based on what you are looking for.
  • I swear by the firm tapes and several of the newer ones have express versions that are 20-35 minutes. I'd say though that you won't get the same results if you're only doing the express. I do the full version 3x/wk. check out collagevideo.com  You can watch clips of videos and order them through them. Stephanie Huckabee has a video set (5 dvds) that are 20 min each. They aren't really intense enough for me but if you want something for every day they might be perfect. They are sold through qvc and I think they are only 20 bucks for all 5.
  • Loading the player...
  • If you can get a hold of them, the old school Jane fonda and Denise Austin videos are my favorite.  The new stuff just can't compete.

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• imagecooksr:
    30 day shred is a 20 minute workout by Jillian Michaels. It has three different levels and is a decent workout based on what you are looking for.

this.  for sure.  it's on sale at costco right now (coupon book) for $5.99.  you will be sore and it's over in 20 minutes.  it is awesome!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

{forever remembered and missed my sweet babe}

*m/c 10/10/10 - 7w0d*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"