Orange County Babies
Options

in home daycare cost

Hi there. I am looking into in home daycares and I am trying to get an idea about cost in the area.  I live in costa mesa and wanted to find someone local. Does anyone have and input on the going rates and if they are hourly, weekly or monthly. I will be going back to work approx 24 hours per week. Thanks for any help!

Re: in home daycare cost

• Options
    Can't help w/ the part time thing since we used full time but our in home with dd1 was $175/week.  We were there for three years with the same provider and it's obviously more expensive now but she grandfathered us in.  We'll use the same provider with dd2 and her current rate is $225/week but because we're returning, we'll only pay $205/week.  Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Our in-home daycare charges $50/d for <24 months and $45/d for >24 months.  I don't think the f/t vs p/t rates vary. They provide breakfast (if wanted), lunch, and 2 snacks each day. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We pay $180/week full time per child.  I don't know if she has a part time rate or not.  I would guess not.
  • Options
    I talked to 1 provider in Irvine who charges $230/week, Nobis is a center in Costa Mesa, they charge $275/week, both rates are for full time care.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"