Orange County Babies
Options

Graco Sweetpeace Swing

Hi Ladies!! 

I have a Graco Sweetpeace Newborn Swing that's in perfect condition.  I ended up with 2 great swings and have decided to keep the other one b/c it's a tad more girly :)  If anyone is interested, I'm only asking $60 (they retail for $170).  Please let me know...brooketarne@gmail.com.

Re: Graco Sweetpeace Swing

• Options

You have amazingly generous friends and family! I have never seen one person with so many duplicates.

That is an AMAZING deal for the swing so hopefully someone will want to buy it!

• Options
    Thank you!  I know, I was in disbelief when the gifts kept coming in....I'm definitely running out of room in my little house!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not trying to ruin anyone's good deal, but did you not get a gift receipt with it?  That's the swing we registered for, and we got two, too.  Returning the extra really helped us to close out our registry.
  • Options
    Unfortunately I did not get any type of receipt with it....that would've been helpful!!  :)
  • Options
    imageKristelRobin:
    Not trying to ruin anyone's good deal, but did you not get a gift receipt with it?  That's the swing we registered for, and we got two, too.  Returning the extra really helped us to close out our registry.
    I agree even without the receipt you should be able to get store credit. If you have babies r'us registry. Add that swing to your registry and click it as purchased. So once you go there you can return it. Good Luck!
  • Options
    We got 2 Sweetpeace swings and 2 other Fisher Price swings at my baby shower last weekend and I added them to my BRU registry and ended up getting $185 store credit for one of the Sweetpeaces (we kept the other) and full price for the other swings as well.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageNessdogg:
    imageKristelRobin:
    I agree even without the receipt you should be able to get store credit. If you have babies r'us registry. Add that swing to your registry and click it as purchased. So once you go there you can return it. Good Luck!

I did not know you could do that. I have some duplicate items and other stuff I'd like to return but since I didn't have gifts receipts they wouldn't even give me store credit.

• Options
    imageMrsRebecca:

imageNessdogg:
    imageKristelRobin:

I did not know you could do that. I have some duplicate items and other stuff I'd like to return but since I didn't have gifts receipts they wouldn't even give me store credit.

Oh my gosh, YES, you can do this!  I returned a bunch of dupes/stuff I didn't need from my shower and ended up with a $500 gift card to BRU!  I just added it to my registry and marked it as purchased and they took it back with no problems at all.  Much easier than trying the same with Target...

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"