Oregon Babies

If you went to the Cedar Hills Shopping Ctr Santa...

Can you tell me what the packages were for pictures? I've heard that they are crazy expensive at some of the area malls, and want to avoid wasting my time. =)

Thanks!

Re: If you went to the Cedar Hills Shopping Ctr Santa...

• OMG!  I LOVE your picture of your LO!  I went to washington square (Their santa is so cute) And bought their usb key/thumb drive with Augusts pictures on it for $24.  Then I just get the pictures printed at Costco or Walgreens for cheep. ;)
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • That sounds like a good deal, Angela!

Oh well, we went to Cedar Hills and it turned out great. E smiled and liked Santa!! I was amazed. She is in total stranger danger phase right now too! 

It was really nice because there was only 1 person in front of us in line when we got there, so no wait really. They were super nice people and I liked Santa a LOT. He really went way out of his way to get E to have fun with him. =)

For anyone else, it was about $24 for us to get 1 5x7 and a CD with 2 additional images of our choice. The cheapest package is $15 for 1 5x7, and to get a CD with all your images, I think, was $40. Fyi. =)

• Loading the player...
  • Oh, and I seriously LOOOOOOOOVE the Santa pic you got of August sleeping. Too freaking cute!! =)

I wish I had done that last year. E just seemed so little...

• That picture is ADORABLE! She's so cute!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageLucy_Plus_One!:

Oh, and I seriously LOOOOOOOOVE the Santa pic you got of August sleeping. Too freaking cute!! =)

it will take me a few days to find the picture...but I took Bianca to the Easter bunny when she was 5 days old : ) she is so tiny and the bunny was huge!! Glad you got your Santa pics, your siggy pics are so cute!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageLucy_Plus_One!:

Oh, and I seriously LOOOOOOOOVE the Santa pic you got of August sleeping. Too freaking cute!! =)

OMG! E is so stinkin cute!!  Love the pic! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"