South Florida Babies
Options

Dear Bump Aunties,

I'm finally home! Mommy and Daddy told me all about your thoughts and prayers for me and I knew that with that many people praying for me, I needed to get home right away. The dr's say I'm strong and doing great, so they let me come home on Thursday. Since I've been home, I've met my big brother and sister, Rascal and Bella. They don't seem too interested in me, but mommy says that's only because I'm little. Once I get bigger they'll come around and think I'm more interesting. I've also gotten a few baths (as much as I dislike them, daddy seems to think it's important for me to be clean and stink free). Mommy loves putting little bows around my head and dressing me up. As for me, I like to eat, sleep, and cuddle. Daddy's snuggles are the best and I love it when mommy rocks me to sleep. Anyway, I'm a hungry little girl and it's lunch time, so I've gotta run!

I hope I can meet you all soon!

xoxo,

Carley Elizabeth

PS: Here's my last picture in the NICU and my first picture without any wires, tubes, or monitors attached to me! HOORAY! :)

Re: Dear Bump Aunties,

• Options

awwww Carley!!! I'm SO happy you're home with your mommy and daddy (and brother and sister of course!). Enjoy being held and spoiled with kisses and hugs:) You're a very strong little girl and I'm very proud of you! Bath time will get funner for you, you'll see! You look adorable with your little bow! I hope we can meet soon! Abraham will be delighted to play with you when you come down to Miami! But tell your daddy not to worry, you won't be on an official date or anything!

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Carley, I am so happy that you are finally home!!! Enjoy being with your mommy and daddy and enjoy the cuddles!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So hapy you're home Carley! Zachary thinks you're gorgeous... Watch out!!! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Options
    So happy you are home with your mommy and daddy!!!
  • Options
    Welcome home Carley.  We've been waiting patiently for you. 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Carley I'm so happy you are home! Enjoy your time with Mommy and Daddy!
  • Options
    Yay Carley!! So happy to hear you are finally home, enjoying the cuddles. I hope soon you start to enjoy your bath. It will be alot more fun once you can grab your toys and splash mommy with water.
  • Options

We are so happy that you're home with your mommy and daddy!!

We hope that your mommy lets us see more pictures of you soon because you are just so yummylicious!! 

image image

• Options
    Oh Carley, you are one happy baby girl! :)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Yay I'm so glad you guys are  home. I could not be happier for you three, I mean 5, can't leave out Rascal and Bella
  • Options
    aw carley, congrats!!!!  We're all so glad you're home and we've been waiting for you to let us know you're doing a-ok!  My whole family has been praying for you (and my mom's church prayer group!  they've been emailing a prayer request for you :-D)  Can't wait to see pics of you- tell your mommy to hurry up already!
  • Options

Awwww....Carley, I am so happy for you, Mommy and Daddy that you are all finally together. Little girl you gave us a little scare there and got us all concern but we knew you are a strong little girl and look at you now.....:) so be a good girl for mommy and daddy and enjoy a lifetime of kisses and hugs....Ok, ok...for a few years until you start getting embarrassed...lol.

• Options
    SO happy for you all!
  • Options
    CONGRATS!!! I know what you have been through, Ben spent 11 days in the NICU, he was born 4 weeks early. Not to be able to hold him in our arms was the absolute worste experience of my life, but isn't it so great to get to smoosh these little champs of ours. I am so proud of how strong my little guy was throughout his time in the NICU, these babies are pinched and proded so early in their little lives and they are Invincible!!! Congrats again!
  • Options

Hi Carley,

We are so happy that you are finally home with Mommy and Daddy Party!!!

~~Givette~~ Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Welcome home Carley :) You have amazing parents that love you very much!
  • Options
    Yey! Welcome home Carley. Hopefully Joshua will get to meet you when you are in town.
  • Options
    Welcome home Carley!!!!
  • Options
    Welcome home Miss Carley!!!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    welcome home carley!!! i want to see more pics of you soon!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Awww Carley - we are so happy that you are home snuggled up with your mommy and daddy!!  You are so beautiful - God bless!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"