Airport area mom and baby play groups?

Does any one know if one?exists? ?
Me: 30, DOR with a FSH of 12.5
DH: 31, no issues
4-6/2012 100mg of Clomid + trigger + IUI/TI = BFN
7/2012 150mg of Gonal-f + trigger + IUI = BFN
8/2012 Surprise unmedicated BFP!! Due May 8, 2013
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Airport area mom and baby play groups?

• I'm in the Robinson area and the library has a baby story time (I think one is from birth to 18 months and the other is 18-24 months maybe). Other than that I don't know of anything. Perhaps the YMCA has something?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm looking for one as well.  I know that there's a MOPS chapter in Imperial, but it only meets during the day on weekdays.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

my angel babies: 6/10 (chem. pg), 9/10 @ 10 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • There is a Pittsburgh area group through Meetup.com called Burgh Family and Friends that has mom's from all over.  They have tons of playdates all over the city.  It's a great group.

Amy

• Melody - It stands for Mothers of Preschoolers.  You can check it out here.

doula_amy - I just signed up for that, it looks like a nice group.

my angel babies: 6/10 (chem. pg), 9/10 @ 10 weeks
  • imagedoula_amy:

There is a Pittsburgh area group through Meetup.com called Burgh Family and Friends that has mom's from all over.? They have tons of playdates all over the city.? It's a great group.

?Amy

?

That is great to know. ? I am going to check it out. ?I am pretty new to this area and would love to get out of the house with my LO and meet new people at the same time. Thanks!?

Me: 30, DOR with a FSH of 12.5
    DH: 31, no issues
    4-6/2012 100mg of Clomid + trigger + IUI/TI = BFN
    7/2012 150mg of Gonal-f + trigger + IUI = BFN
    8/2012 Surprise unmedicated BFP!! Due May 8, 2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageblushingbrideoct07:
    imagedoula_amy:

There is a Pittsburgh area group through Meetup.com called Burgh Family and Friends that has mom's from all over.  They have tons of playdates all over the city.  It's a great group.

Amy

That is great to know.   I am going to check it out.  I am pretty new to this area and would love to get out of the house with my LO and meet new people at the same time. Thanks! 

I would like to find a group too! I have lived here for 4 years and still don't know very many people!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"