Philadelphia Babies
Options

Pregnancy photography

Can someone recommend a good pregnancy photography who has reasonable prices and who does sessions before and after birth?

Re: Pregnancy photography

• Options

I know Kara Loomis Photography is pretty reasonably priced, and she's done some maternity photography, and some baby photography, but not any newborn photography if thats what you meant by after birth. You can check out her website at karaloomisphotography.tk  or karaloomisphotography.blogspot.com

I myself have done some newborn photography, not alot, but I'm hoping to do more soon, and I'm willing to do it for free as I'm just getting started. You can see some of the photos I've taken at littleshamrockphotography.blogspot.com  or if you have Facebook you can search for Little Shamrock Photography.

Good luck in your search!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Caitlin Domanico

did our engagment photos with her, she's fantastic

https://www.caitlindomanico.com/

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Kathleen Ferry and Firefly Photography.  She is a great person and photographer and she did a really great job.  She managed to camouflage those areas that needed to be camouflaged without asking or hinting in anyway.  She just really brought out the best in me, physically and emotionally- she made me feel comfortable , which showed in the photos.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"