Upstate NY Babies

Well, I tested...

And I swear I can see the faintest of faint lines on the FRER, but the digital said "not pregnant".  Boo!  :(  I know that the digitals are not as sensitive as the line tests, and I really have a good feeling that this is it, but I'm just bummed that I don't have a definitive answer.   I really was hoping for a BFP today because I do not like the idea of testing in the morning tomorrow and then having to go to work.  Ugh!  Oh well....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Well, I tested...

• yay! i hope this is it for you andthose lines are darker tomorrow.  good luck!
  • Wow!  I thought the rule was you couldn't get a false positive.. that is crazy though.. I hope you get your BFP!  Keep us posted.
  • Loading the player...
  • keeping my fingers crossed for you. I didn't get a chance to reply to your PP, but I think that would be so cool if that worked out with your Grandpa and everything (it made me tear up a little). I'm praying for you and hoping for good things (you totally deserve it).
    imageimageimage
  • Well that is confusing.  Still hoping for a bfp tomorrow!

• Good luck tomorrow!!!! (Or later on this evening after you hold it for a long time) : )
  • I really hope tomorrow brings you a darker line - and that connection with  your grandfather - that is quite the story!
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• good luck tomorrow. I think if you have a line on the FRER you have a pretty good chance of it getting darker tomorrow. I've never seen a false + or an evap line on an FRER.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Good luck tomorrow! If I were you I would call in sick to work if you get a BFP!! And have your DH do the same!
  • Ooooh! I hope tomorrow brings another line!

FWIW I don't think I got a + on a digital until 12dpo (It said "Not pregnant" at 10dpo, I didn't try any other tests in the meantime though)

And if you need any more digitals, let me know! I have at least 6 here... lol

Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • Good Luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have my fingers crossed for you.  With DD, I had 2 BFN's on 10 DPO, then positives across the boards two days later.  Good luck!
  • Good luck!  I had a negative on 10DPO, but a positive on 11 DPO, so there is still hope!
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm thinking good thoughts for you. Let it go for a couple days - it will give you more time to get the hcg up so that you can be sure. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"