Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Has anyone ordered a canvas print from Walmart?

Just wondering what they look like. Is the quality of the picture any good?

It said in the description that they are ready to hang or frame. I've never heard of framing a canvas print so it has me wondering about how thin they are.

They are such a great price that I may just order one to see what they look like, unless someone has experience w/ them being really bad.

Re: Has anyone ordered a canvas print from Walmart?

• My cousin ordered a couple pics from walmart.com for her nursery (sorry, I don't know what they were printed on, canvas or what). She loves them and they were super cute, but said to watch out for the size. She thought she'd just go to michaels and buy ready made frames, but they didn't make that size, and she had to custom frame it. That was really expensive.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Making lefse at the cabin **Scott 6/8/96** **Avery 7/24/08** **Brendan 7/15/10**
  • I had one made for a friend and it turned out really cute.  Like the PP said, just watch the size.  If you get a "normal" sized print you can easily use the canvas stretched in a pre-made frame.  But custom framing is pricey!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • no, but I got a... uh... pillow case.  :-)  kind of as a joke, but of course my mom LOVES it because it's her 3 beautiful grandkids on it.   turned out good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"