Infertility

POAS = BF-FUCKEN-N

now to add insult to injury I have to go get a negative beta.

and I get to pretend it's all fine since it's D's b-day.

I hate this shi!t so much.

I just feel so stupid for thinking this worked.  I even bought D a happy birthday daddy card and an I love daddy bib to tell him the good news.  God, I hope I hid it good enough so he never finds it.  :(

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II

Re: POAS = BF-FUCKEN-N

• Oh no worms..my heart is breaking for you. I am so sorry IF sucks..

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there.

{{Hugs}}

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • Oh worms, I'm so sorry.  You are not stupid for thinking this cycle worked; you were trying to be hopeful.  Lots and lots of hugs to you.
    TTC #1 w/ endo since Sept 2005. After many losses, a lap, tons of meds and tons of testing and, one failed IVF cycle, we were blown away with a surprise, sticky BFP...it's a girl!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Darn it!!  I am so sorry!  (((HUGS)))
  • Oh...Worms... I am soo sorry.  I am so very sorry.  When I saw yoru title, I started tearing up.  IF TOTALLY SUCKS! I'm keeping you in my T&Ps.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • NO! Hon pls hang in there, you have many more chances. I know how heartbreaking it is though.
  • Worms! I'm so so so sorry!  That is not what you want to wake up to. You still have to go for a beta?? Not fair. :(  It will happen. Just keep going girl. I wish I could take it away for you.  ((hugs))
  • No!! This sucks so bad! My heart is just broken for you!! I'll be thinking of you all day.... I just want to punch something, I hate IF!!
    SAIF/PAIF is ALWAYS welcome to respond to my posts!
    imageimage

TTC since 12/06, PCOS w/ Endo & MFI - 3 Laps - 3 IVF's - 1 FET - 1 ectopic - 1 c/p - gearing up for IVF#4

My Fav Thing about Spring is Easter Candy!
  • I am so very sorry worms. :(  There re no words, I know.  Bug hugs to you and your DH.
  • I'm so sorry! :(

View Raw Image'>

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Oh, I'm sorry. That is so completely sucky.
    imageimage

• I am so sorry ((hugs))
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Dammit, dammit! I'm so sorry worms, IF really fucken sucks!

My heart just sank, (((BIG HUGS))) to you. I will be thinking of you today.

• I am so sorry! I hate IF today!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i'm sorry:(  i hate those times....:( *HUGS*
    1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
    IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
    IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
    March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!
  • I'm sorry :(

(((HUGS)))

• Ugh.  I'm so sorry about your BFN.  I'm hoping the beta will pick up something that the HPT can't.  ((HUGS))
    PCOS, lupus anticoagulant, MTHFR (A1298C, one copy) 2 IUIs & 1 IVF = BFN FET#1 = It's a girl! Born 7.1.10 FET#2 = c/p FET#3 = Twin girls! Born on 3.16.12 at 33w2d due to severe pre-E. After 4 weeks in the NICU they are home! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • No! Oh worms, I am so, so sorry. IF effin sucks!

Sending you (((((hugehugs))))) today hon.

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • i really really don't want to beleive it.  =(     ::hugs::  and i am still wishing and hoping and praying for a + beta today
    S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
  • No no no!  I'm so sorry Worms :( 

(((really big hugs)))

• Aww hon, I am so sorry.  It sucks to have to go get the negative beta.  I hope you can put on a happy face for D's birthday.  I wish I could hug you IRL right now.
  • I am so very sorry.
    TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• I'm so sorry hon.  Big time hugs to you.  
    Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • Oh honey, I am so so sorry.  This sucks and it's totally unfair not to mention just god awful timing.  I wish I could give you a big IRL hug now.

I know it's hard to hear this now but please try and stay positive, this WILL work for you - it's just gonna take one more try.    Hold on to that bib, you're gonna need it and don't EVER feel stupid for being hopeful.  You're the one who finds hope when the rest of us are down and I love you for it. 

((HUGS)) wormy

• I'm so sorry worms  Crying
  • I'm so sorry.  I really had high hopes for you.  This just sucks.  Hugs to you today.

• I'm so sorry. 
    5 IUIs | 4 IVFs | 2 sweet little girls Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ((Hugs)) I am so sorry worms!  Don't feel stupid for being hopeful, I think its next to impossible to go through this without some hope that it will work.  
    Daycare is SO exhausting!
    Blog
  • I am so very sorry.
  • I am so sorry, it is so unfair! You are in my T &P's (((HUGS)))
  • I am so sorry ML.  What sh!tty news - I hope you and D still have a decent day.

Thinking about you!

(((HUGS)))

• Im so so sorry :(
    TTC since 12/ 06: H/Azoospermia Ivf#1 BFP m/c 5w3d FET#1 c/p FET# 2 BFN IVF#2 BFFN IVF#3 March/April
  • I'm so sorry. The highs and lows of this process just suck.
  • Oh sweetie I am so sorry :(
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Oh no!  I'm so sorry.  And there's nothing stupid about being hopeful.  ((HUGS))
  • So sorry worms.
    Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh Worms. Fluck. I'm so sorry. I wanted this so bad for you. (((hugs)))
    DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.
    Currently pg with our 1st after 6.5 yrs of IF (thank you IVF)

My IF/Everything Blog
    There's No Crying in Baseball
    ***My posts are always SAIFW**
  • I'm really sorry.  I will pray that the beta picks up something after all but if not, stay strong and never give up.  And please don't beat yourself up for being positive and optimistic or for buying that stuff for D. It was a beautiful and thoughtful gesture that any of us would have done. If you find you are having too tough of a time with this don't be afraid to open up and share with D, something tells me he will be so very supportive and touched and he can help you heal, as will we!

Sending lots of thoughts, prayers, love and hugs your way.

• oh worms, I am so so sorry.  This just breaks my heart.  Remember that we are all here for you hon.

sending you ((((bighugs)))

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"