Pregnant after 35
Options

grrr, my first preg. cold & spotting returns

Just venting a little bit here, sorry.

I came down with a cold/low fever yesterday and had to take off from work yesterday & today  & take tylenol & nap, etc...  

And this morning I wake up to the return of the dreaded brown spotting.  (I had spotting at 10 weeks that lasted about 10 days & I was so glad it was gone, now it's back).   And I really have to go back to work tomorrow, it's piling up...

Unhappy & resting...  

Re: grrr, my first preg. cold & spotting returns

• Options
    Suz, did you call your dr?  Did they find out why you were spotting last time?  Please take it easy and let us know how you and LO are doing.  I hope you feel better soon. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    No I didn't call this time, turns out it was just very little this morning.  Last time they didn't really say why, he just said it happens sometimes, but if it's a small amount & brown, I got the impression it's a minor thing.  If you start seeing bright red blood or going through pads, then it's cause for major concern.   I just needed to complain this morning, lack of good sleep due to my cold had me extra grumpy!    Feeling a little better & enjoying some quality time on the couch with my napping & adorable 2 pugs.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Suz, I had spotting all during my pg w/ DD.  It was from a subchorionic hemorrhage, and can be seen on an ultrasound.  I did have to go on bedrest for a few months during my 2nd tri, but it later resolved itself and she was born full term, perfectly healthy. 
  • Options
    sorry you are sick suz. hope you feel better.  what did the doctor say?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"