Connecticut Babies

anyone recommend ob/gyn in new milford/danbury area

Hi everyone...I just recently found out that my gyno no longer accepts my insurance :(

I was wondering if anyone had recommendations of a ob/gyn that was affiliated with New Milford Hospital.  I would take Danbury Hospital as a second choice. 

Thanks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: anyone recommend ob/gyn in new milford/danbury area

• My doctor is in Danbury right near the hospital, so they are associated with DH but they are awesome.  It's called Women's Health Associates, they are a decent sized group and I love everyone of them especially Kontarinas and Miller.  They rock.  I hope that helps!

• I go here https://www.ctbirthcenter.com/ .  I see Kathy and love her. They are affiliated with an MD group in case of emergency/high risk.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • That stinks about your insurance. I go to Candlewood Center for Women's Health in Danbury. My primary OB is Dr. Daniel Goldstein. He is AWESOME! Years ago, I suffered an ectopic pregnancy, and my right tube had ruptured. He was able to save that tube. He also delivered our first child in June of 2007 and will hopefully be the doctor on call to deliver baby #2 this upcoming June. I love everyone in their practice except for maybe Dr. Satchi. He was a bit too rough when he inserted my IUD. 

It's a "one stop" office. They have a lab downstairs, and will perform ultrasounds and mammograms all in the same office. 

Good luck in your search! 

Sandra

• I also go to Candlewood and agree that Dr. Satchi isn't my favorite, but I think its more his bedside manner - he's stoic almost.  The rest of the doctor's have been very understanding, excited for me (this is our first baby) and they answer all questions in a very reassuring way. 
  • I went to Dr. May (associated with danbury hosp) for years but now that i got pregnant i had to switch to somebody closer geographically (i'd been driving back 'home' to see her for my annual appointments before now)

good luck

• Women's Healtcare Center of New Milford. All three doctors are great! I was new to the area last spring and was so thankful to have fund these 3 women when I got pregnant in June! Dr.'s Papov, Wagner, and Johnson
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"