2nd Trimester

talk me out of it

i've already bought one doppler that failed to do anything but pick up my stomach gurgles & here i am online shopping for another one online.....

i dont need another one....or do i? haha.  any recs? 

Re: talk me out of it

• I wouldn't buy another one, honestly. Give it a few more weeks, and you'll be feeling the baby kick. In the meantime, keep trying with the one you bought.
    Ashley & Jeff Married since August 2007 BFP Cycle #16, Clomid 100mg DD #1 born on March 25, 2010 TTC #2 as of May 31, 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You are 13 weeks! Don't waste the money. Your LO is probably really low, and hiding. I have heard most people say they start to consistently find it using at-home dopplers around 15 weeks. Patience, little mama!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • You don't need it. I'll admit that I really wanted one, but we decided to not spend the money on one.
  • I got an angelsounds off of e-bay for like 30 and it does a good job but ya save ur money I still use mine just not as much cause I can feel baby kick now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"