Babies on the Brain

I spy with my little eye, MEEEEEEEE!

Delilah is gorgeous! How are you doing?

Re: I spy with my little eye, MEEEEEEEE!

• Thanks, honey!!

I am doing great!!  LOVING motherhood, even if it is accompanied by sleep deprivation ;)  She's just starting to sort of 'wake up' to the world, so that's been lots of fun.  She's such a cutie pie!

I've been around a bit, but mostly lurking.  It's usually slow on this board lately anyway, which really sucks.  Where have all the snarkalicious nesties gone to hide??

• Delilah is absolutely stunning!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagepokeyswife:
    Delilah is absolutely stunning!

Thanks, pokeys!  And look at your little pair!  LOVE them!  I can't believe Milo is so big now...where does the time go??

• Things have been rather tame around here lately. I have been dying to see pictures, and didn't think to check your photo blog... I see why you are in love and haven't been around. 
  • Ah yes, the photo blog!  It's here -

erinelizabethphotographyblog.com

I will definitely make an effort to come around more often.  Now that things are settling down some and we're getting the hang of this whole parenting thing, I should have a tad big more time.  Amazing how much time newborns can suck out of the day!  LOL.

• imageMrsErinnElizabeth:

Ah yes, the photo blog!  It's here -

erinelizabethphotographyblog.com

I will definitely make an effort to come around more often.  Now that things are settling down some and we're getting the hang of this whole parenting thing, I should have a tad big more time.  Amazing how much time newborns can suck out of the day!  LOL.

I totally get that. As soon as you think you've figured it out, they go and change it on you. Silly kids.

When/are you going back to work? 

• imageStephanieBride1:

When/are you going back to work? 

Not going back.  Wootage!  At least not to teaching.  I will be going back to photography, but not until February or so.  My fam damily is coming down here for Christmas and half of January, so I'm not even thinking of doing anything until after that point.  It's so nice to have a break...if you can call caring for a newborn a 'break', anyway ;)

• That sounds so wonderful! I'll bet your family is so excited to meet her. Are you coming stateside at all in the future? you know, a botb gtg is in the works for Chicago later this summer ;) 

• Delilah is so gorgeous! Congrats MEE!
    Baby #1 edd 4/21/07 - Matthias James born 5/2/07, 9 lbs, 22 in

Baby # 2 edd 11/26/08 - Ezra Jacob born 11/29/08, 9 lbs 6 oz., 21 3/4 in

Baby #3 edd 05/04/13 - Titus Jude born 05/01/13, 9 lb 5 oz. 21.5 in

• *butting in*

She's freakin' adorable!

*butting out*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"