Success after IF

I Need Your 2cents-RE: Xmas Pic-PIP

I like this pic of us and I don't like many, dh and I can't take a decent pic at the same time:/ Because we don't often take decent pics (talking about our faces and my body) I would like to save the trouble and use this pic. My problem is one, the background and two, dh is wearing his jacket; we were getting ready to leave. I looks more festive in b&w so if I use it it will be in b&w. I just don't know if it's the kind of pic that belongs on our Christmas card. All that to ask should I use this pic or not?

I talk too muchZip it!

For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: I Need Your 2cents-RE: Xmas Pic-PIP

• I would just crop it.  I think your H's jacket is fine!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagekimarino13:
    I would just crop it.  I think your H's jacket is fine!

I agree! And you can make it look more "Christmas-y" by the card design you choose.

• Loading the player...
  • imageduke'sgirl:

imagekimarino13:
    I would just crop it.  I think your H's jacket is fine!

I agree! And you can make it look more "Christmas-y" by the card design you choose.

Ditto this...use a "Christmas-y" type design and it'll work with some cropping!  Glad you got a good pic!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • great pic! crop it and add embellishment

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Thanks! I really should turn my brain on, I never even thought about cropping!

For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I hate not being able to see pictures here at work. I'd love to help :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"