Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Need a good gift for a 1st bday party.

I am going to a 1st bday party for a little boy this weekend and am at a loss.  Would one of those toy cubes be ok?  You know with the beads and the mazes and stuff like that.  Or should I get him a typical toy.  The parents are really close friends of ours and I don't wanna be cheap.

Re: Need a good gift for a 1st bday party.

• Options
    DS got this for his 1st birthday and loves it... he plays with it everyday!  Blocks are also a favorite.
    IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Jack loves any type of walk behind/push toy.  He has several and plays with them for hours running all over the house. 

If they have stairs in their house, maybe get a music set (drum, tambourine, maracas, cymbols).  DS also loves to bang on things, especially things that make noise.  The louder the better.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My favorite is one of those ball popper things. They put the ball in on top and it shoots it back out. Its perfect for a one year old.

Otherwise, DD currently loooooves her stacking cups. And they double as a bathtime toy. 

• Options
    I like the wooden puzzles, or the big squishy trucks (I think they are FP, they sell them at Target)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"