TTC After a Loss

People on 1st Tri are dumb

Really. Dumb.

Why do I let myself get sucked into this? In other news. I'm really mad and upset but I can't even post here about it.

BAH.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Labor Buddy to Blowfish11

Re: People on 1st Tri are dumb

• Sorry you are mad and upset. Why don't you post in the facebook group if you want a more private forum?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBabyMimi:
    Sorry you are mad and upset. Why don't you post in the facebook group if you want a more private forum?

That's a good idea. It's something really stupid, so I probably shouldn't even say anything. I told DH and he looked at me like I told him I was really a man. "WTF are you so upset about. That's dumb. I want to be supportive, but damn. That's just dumb"

haha.

• Loading the player...
  • imageBabyMimi:
    Sorry you are mad and upset. Why don't you post in the facebook group if you want a more private forum?

This. If you are upset and need to talk then you could post there or PM me if you want. I will gladly listen.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Why can't you post here about it?  Did I miss something?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Dh tells me that sometimes too. I think we are entitled.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I get upset over things that I know are dumb. You can't help it sometimes.
  • imageShellShockedMama:

imageBabyMimi:

That's a good idea. It's something really stupid, so I probably shouldn't even say anything. I told DH and he looked at me like I told him I was really a man. "WTF are you so upset about. That's dumb. I want to be supportive, but damn. That's just dumb"

haha.

99% of the time, MEN DON"T GET IT!  My DH does the same thing over just about anything I get upset about.  Tell  post on FB or here or tell a girlfriend to get it off your chest .

dd(Brianna) 11/01/94, ds(Bram)10/17/95, ds(Jesse)9/26/97, dd (Annie Ruth) 7/27/05 5mc Jan '08, May '08, Feb '09, Sept '09, Apr '11 "And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one weak creature makes a void in any heart, so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of vast eternity can fill it up." - Charles Dickens

PAL/PGAL Welcome

• It's on FB!
  • imageShellShockedMama:
    It's on FB!

I just responded on FB :) 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagejkclosso:

imageShellShockedMama:
    It's on FB!

I just responded on FB :) 

me too! 

• what is the facebook group?
    Started TTC - 01/2009 1st BFP - 09/04/09,1st u/s - 10/06/09- no heartbeat seen, D&E - 10/13/09 BFP #2 - 2/12/10, m/c 2/17/10 BFP #3 - 01/03/11 m/c 01/10/11 BFP #4 - 02/21/11 DS born 10/13/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"