TTC After a Loss

OK, thanks to Shell and Emma, here for your viewing pleasure

My shitastic life as we know it. AKA my blog. Check out if you want, if not, whatever. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: OK, thanks to Shell and Emma, here for your viewing pleasure

•  :::runs in:::

SHELL HELPED!

:::runs out:::

lololol

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Blowfish11
  • imageShellShockedMama:

:::runs in:::

SHELL HELPED!

lololol

Yes, yes you did. Thank you. At least I thank you for that. The poor people that read my blog may be coming after you with pitch forks later though 

• Loading the player...
  • imageShellShockedMama:

:::runs in:::

SHELL HELPED!

lololol

lol, I was just thinking I hardly helped.  Igave you a broken code then went and ate dinner.  lol.  I do love the Picard though, so I will take all the credit.

::leaves to go follow blog::

***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sorry Shell. I honestly didn't look at the name or the siggie, just the post and copied and posted. 
  • Nice job.  I have a blog, but only like 3 people in my family ever look at it.  If it weren't so lame I might put it in my siggy.  I learned a bit about you, though.  1) now I know your name is Dana, so is it ok if I start calling you that?  and 2) you're a freakin' baby.  20 something?  sheesh.  I feel like a grandma!!  Smile

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • ha, no problem. I like to tease people. It gets me in trouble.

a lot.

some people have no senses of humor.

• imagejkclosso:
    Nice job.  I have a blog, but only like 3 people in my family ever look at it.  If it weren't so lame I might put it in my siggy.  I learned a bit about you, though.  1) now I know your name is Dana, so is it ok if I start calling you that?  and 2) you're a freakin' baby.  20 something?  sheesh.  I feel like a grandma!!  Smile

I feel old now, lol. :::counts grey hairs:::

• imagejkclosso:
    Nice job.  I have a blog, but only like 3 people in my family ever look at it.  If it weren't so lame I might put it in my siggy.  I learned a bit about you, though.  1) now I know your name is Dana, so is it ok if I start calling you that?  and 2) you're a freakin' baby.  20 something?  sheesh.  I feel like a grandma!!  Smile

You can call me Dana if you wish. I like my name so I have no problem with that. I am 26 and will be 27 in May. I do however feel a lot older than I am which is not a good thing. 

• OMG I have a follower! Yay!
  • imagecaliforniastars:

imagejkclosso:

You can call me Dana if you wish. I like my name so I have no problem with that. I am 26 and will be 27 in May. I do however feel a lot older than I am which is not a good thing. 

I just love it when I figure out people's names so I can feel all cool like I know something.  Lame, I know.  I think it's because I have the world's lamest sn, and so I secretly wish we could all just call each other by our first names because it would be so much easier.  

And yes, you are officially a baby.  Anyone who is 5 years younger than me is a baby!!  Man, I miss being 26 going on 27 Wink 

• imagejkclosso:
    imagecaliforniastars:

imagejkclosso:

I just love it when I figure out people's names so I can feel all cool like I know something.  Lame, I know.  I think it's because I have the world's lamest sn, and so I secretly wish we could all just call each other by our first names because it would be so much easier.  

And yes, you are officially a baby.  Anyone who is 5 years younger than me is a baby!!  Man, I miss being 26 going on 27 Wink 

hah, me too. once you hit your 30's you stop acknowledging that next year you'll be older. I'll never say I'm 30 going on 31. lolz.

• Oh you two! You are not old! 50 is old. Let me know if either of you are 50 and I will gladly concur with you
  • imagecaliforniastars:
    Oh you two! You are not old! 50 is old. Let me know if either of you are 50 and I will gladly concur with you

well, older than YOU. so there.

Respect your elders. lol. hehe, I know 30 isn't old. But---it's 30

• imagecaliforniastars:
    Oh you two! You are not old! 50 is old. Let me know if either of you are 50 and I will gladly concur with you

I'm way closer to 50 than you'll ever be!!  :) 

• Man I feel like I am being yelled at by my sister but there are two of you :::shudders::: She can really yell too. (By the way, she is 32)
  • imagecaliforniastars:
    Man I feel like I am being yelled at by my sister but there are two of you :::shudders::: She can really yell too. (By the way, she is 32)

Hahaha!  Great, so I'm just going to get grumpier in the next year or two??  lol 

• imagecaliforniastars:
    Man I feel like I am being yelled at by my sister but there are two of you :::shudders::: She can really yell too. (By the way, she is 32)

You will sit in the naughty chair for 26 minutes! hehehe

• imagejkclosso:

imagecaliforniastars:

Hahaha!  Great, so I'm just going to get grumpier in the next year or two??  lol 

Don't worry, she has always been able to really yell.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"