2nd Trimester

When did you....

conceive? lol I know that "conception" doesn't happen for like 24-48 hours after the deed, BUT for fun's sake, does anyone know when and where they potentially got pregnant? Stick out tongue

For me, DH was in the process of doing training missions with the Army, but got a weekend leave. So I drove up to Penn. and spent the weekend there with him in a hotel in the mountains, just watching movies and uhh other stuff. haha

Re: When did you....

• Pretty sure it was July 27...
  • actually I do know the date--since I had fertility treatment....it was 6/22
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • i don't know the exact day, but it was around 4th of July.

• It could have been like 3 days. June 29th, 30th or July 1st! Man all 3 of those days I literally jumped on him the moment he walked in the door and it was literally some of the best sex we had ever had!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Pretty much! And if I recall, it was very unromantic. That's what happens when you have a weird schedule and have been going through infertility treatments for months. That week we were both exhausted, so it was a "stick it in and get it done" sort of thing ;-) Oh well. It did the trick!

Ashley & Jeff Married since August 2007 BFP Cycle #16, Clomid 100mg DD #1 born on March 25, 2010 TTC #2 as of May 31, 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think it was August 5th.  I used the CBEFM and I think that was my second peak day which is the day I count as O.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • July 4th weekend in a hotel in Battle Creek, Michigan. DH and I were TTC and I flew there to rendezvous with him for that specific reason. DH travels for work so unless I followed him places it was never going to happen. Whenever I was most fertile he would be gone on a trip.
  • july 3rd, the day after my grandpa's funeral.  if it was any other day i'd have a heck of alot of explaining to do since DH was gone for the 3 weeks before that for AT with the guard and i don't recal "doing the deed" any other time around then.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • July 25th.  We had friends staying with us and we'd gone to a baseball game that night.  It was a task to stay quiet as they were right across the hall.  Funny thing about it - the wife that was staying with us asked me that day if we were pregnant yet, well no but ask me tomorrow!  
  • May 22 or 23.  We were in Chicago for our 1 year anniversary vacation.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • HA! Easy for me to answer!  On my birthday. Aug 13th. I wouldnt typically know the EXACT day but in this case I surely do! I had just had MAJOR  foot surgery Aug 7th and was in more pain imaginable and bedridden for almost 3 months!  During that first month we were not "active" to say the least! When I found out I was pregnant I cried my eyes out. I still couldnt walk and had tons of pain! Luckily I had just come off pain killers and Midwife says everything should be fine. The brace has finaly come off my leg and I can walk but still have a limp and a hard time with steps. However I still cant wear shoes yet. So slippers it is everywhere I go. Tons of nerve damage. I pray later in pregnancy my feet dont swell from water retention. Im already swearing I will not put my foot in any sturups!!
  • i think july 5th.  i got a random night off of work early because our patient census was low.  i came home & surprised DH...well, you know the rest :
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagearaevg:

Pretty much! And if I recall, it was very unromantic. That's what happens when you have a weird schedule and have been going through infertility treatments for months. That week we were both exhausted, so it was a "stick it in and get it done" sort of thing ;-) Oh well. It did the trick!

hahaha...whatever works, right? lol Wink

• imageemolee84:
    july 3rd, the day after my grandpa's funeral.  if it was any other day i'd have a heck of alot of explaining to do since DH was gone for the 3 weeks before that for AT with the guard and i don't recal "doing the deed" any other time around then.

Exactly...my experience too. lol I love getting all the comments from people asking if DH was present when I got prego....Why do they think all military wives are sl*ts!! lol

• I think it was goodbye sex. I left at the beginning of August for my great grandma's birthday and we spent the day together because I was supposed to be gone for a month. We had fun....
  • What's weird is that I had given up hope for the month of July since I was going to a bachlorette party in Ocean City for the entire weekend I was ovulating.  But we BD on Thursday twice (AM and PM) and I left early Friday.

I'm guessing I conceived anywhere between Fri and Sun...and I spent the weekend drinking since I thought there was no way I could be pregnant!!  Oops!!

• August 12. I was charting, so I'm positive that was the day conception happened even though we didn't actually have sex that day (but did for three days prior).
    My big boy image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • July 30th...at his parents house in California. 
  • It was on July 29th. We had been on vacation at the beach and when we left to go home on the 26th the car broke down and we had an unexpected extended vacation. We had been trying since September and when the car broke down I was on the phone talking to my SIL and told her there was a praying mantis (good luck) on the windshield. I told her that had to mean that  we were going to get the car running so we could make it home but that didn't happen. We were stuck at the beach until Thursday with all of our clothes packed in the trunk of the car. I guess it was our good luck charm in other ways. It is a vacation we will never forget thats for sure.
  • We were on our honeymoon! :)  We got married July 25th and my best guess is we conceived on the 27th or 28th.  Mexico, swim up bar, all inclusive resort so lots of slushy, fruity rum drinks= BABY!
  • i don't remember the date, but i definately remember what happened. i was in the kitchen making pancakes and my dh basically came in and molested me.  said it was hot watching me make pancakes.

we now call them baby cakes.

• Yes, July 10th.  I had a positive OPK that morning and it's the only time during my fertile time that cycle that we were together.
  • I was on vaca from work and we had a couple nights of sex straight which we normally don't do, funny thing is it was bad timing last day was 2 days before O date so I thought I was out that month having miscalculated the days. Sometime around July 15th
  • I charted so I'm pretty sure it was September 13
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• July 4th...the fireworks were amazing....

• Oh I'm am almost certain it was on July 16th --- we were taking a day trip out of town and had to stop at home before we left and got side tracked on doing "other" things before we left......awww now we await out precious daughter!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker -- Anniversary --
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"