Infertility

clear blue easy digital opk- when to test?

My RE is having me use Clear Blue Easy opks, anyone use the digital ones?  If so, what time of day do you use them?  In the past I've used internet cheapies, and I know that you have to catch your surge midday after restricting liquids and not peeing.  The CBE instructions make it sound as though FMU is ok but i don't want to waste the money and miss my surge.  Any thoughts? TIA

Re: clear blue easy digital opk- when to test?

• To be honest, I always use FMU.  That's just me though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I use the CBE Digital OPKs and usually test first thing in the morning. ?I haven't had any issues with testing first thing.

Hope that helps! ?Good luck!?

• Loading the player...
  • thanks ladies!  I think I'll try fmu, sounds way better than trying to do it at work.
  • My RE office originally told me NOT to do the FMU, but I read the instructions that say it's important to have not urinated for at least 4 hours
    (NEVER gonna happen for me, I pee all the time), I mentioned it to the other nurse and doctor during ultrasound and they to definatley do the FMU. I was worried too and asked if I should test twice a day, they said it wasn't necessary.

• I just started with the digitals this month and I also use fmu.  I got a positive this morning so it seems to be okay.  Once I get a positive I usually test twice a day so I can tell where I am in my surge.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"