3rd Trimester

Is this real or another false alarm??

So, I just started spotting pinkish/red again, not really mucas just wet.  This happened last Friday and I went to L&D only to be sent home becasue I wasnt contracting - when they checked me on Friday I was 3 cm dialated, 90% effaced. 

My Due Date is Dec 4th so we are really close.  Its soo exciting/frustrating at the same time.  I called the OB on call and she said to come in if my water breaks or my contractions are regular.

Re: Is this real or another false alarm??

• sending labor dust your way!!
  • I live 30 minutes from the hospital & my doctor told me not to come unless my water breaks or my contractions are steady at 5 minutes apart! He went on to say if they are 5 minutes apart and then I get close to the hospital and they ease up that I should either go to Wal-Mart or some other place and walk around or go sit and get some food or something to see if they increase! Otherwise, go back home! Tongue Tied
  • Loading the player...
  • Sending labor dust your way, but if it's just spotting I wouldn't rush off to the hospital yet.?
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"